Wednesday, April 13, 2011

End of Romeo and Juliet

We are completely done filming Romeo and Juliet and we're all patiently awaiting the editing of the project over spring break. It was difficult, challenging, stressful, crazy, and also tons of fun. I think I learned a lot about responsibitly and flexability in this project. With things like this, everyone needs to be as available as possible to get what needs to be done. I also learned a lot about the story of Romeo and Juliet and how it's not just a story. I got an inside emotional view of how intense the situation was. It was difficult to portray the character because the emotions were so intense and I've never gone through anything remotely similar to what Juliet did in Romeo and Juliet. Overall, I think everyone did a very nice job acting. I cannot wait for the premeire on April 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment