Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Getting Started

I have just recieved my script for act 3 scene 2 of Romeo and Juliet. It's a very good script but it needs a little bit of editing. It's good, though, that I have an idea of how my script is going to be. It only needs to have some words changed around so it flows better and it should be fine. I'm so excited to start memorizing lines and start acting. Like I said in my last post, its going to be challenging because the events in this play are very dramatic and extreme. From the way that my script looks so far, Juliet is very emotional and expressive but she doesn't cry which should make it easier to act out. In act 3, Juliet finds out that Romeo has killed Tybalt and she's upset but she decides that she cannot be angry at Romeo because she loves him so much. Its the rising action of the play so it needs to be exciting and leading up to the climax. Again, I'm very excited to start working hard on this and see where it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment