Friday, March 11, 2011

Romeo and Juliet Project

I am very excited to start the Romeo and Juliet project playing the role of Juliet. I am in act one, three, and five. I think it's going to be a challenge for me because I've never done a play before. I will not only have to memorize lines, but act as if I AM Juliet. Juliet is very dramatic, especially towards act five when she has to kill herself. She is a very dynamic character and it's going to be difficult to get into character and try to put myself into that mindset. My goal for this is that everyone does their part and is serious about their job so this whole thing works out. If not, it may not work out the way its supposed to. Overall, I'm happy with the role of Juliet although it will be a challenge for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment