Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Memorizing Lines...

I am in the process of memorizing lines for Act 3 Scene 2. It flows nicely together now that some editing has been done to it. It's like each line leads into another. "The best time for love is night. I want the night to come so I can lose myself to my love, Romeo. Night needs to come and so does Romeo whose light is so bright it makes the night seem like day." It's all easy to remember because each sentance has something to do with the sentance before it and it is all relative, almost like a song. In this scene, Juliet finds out that Romeo killed her cousin Tybalt and is very frantic but also confused. Romeo has been expelled. She loved her cousin but she loves Romeo more than life itself. She says in the script, "Romeo's expulsion is worse than ten thousand deaths of Tybalt."
Tomorrow, we're meeting early in the morning with the VM Romeo and Juliet project people. I'm excited to meet them and discuss ideas and important aspects of the play.

No comments:

Post a Comment